Baked Mineral Foundation
Baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany, Italy, our Baked Mineral Foundation creates the perfect natural base for your face.
Combining the healthiness of mineral make-up with the performance of a pressed powder (without the harmful chemicals), this silky-smooth, breathable formula builds up from sheer coverage and blends easily.
Light reflecting technology allows each shade to flatter individual skin tones while giving a natural glowing finish. No Mess. Bonus mirror.
Hypoallergenic & Dermatologist Tested. Certified Vegan. Certified Halal. Certified Cruelty-Free
- Concealer, Foundation and Powder in one
- exceptional performance and pure ingredients
- provides a flawless finish every time
- a radiant, healthy glow without clogging pores or irritation to the skin
- perfect for people
- First apply Certified Organic Pure Primer to smooth skin texture and tone.
- Swirl the INIKA Kabuki Brush or Foundation Brush to pick up the powder and tap to remove excess.
- Using circular motions, buff onto all areas of the face making sure to blend outwards and upwards.
FOUNDATION TIP: Finish with Baked Mineral Bronzer and Illuminisor to create a contoured look.
- Grace is for very fair/porcelain skin tones.
- Strength imparts a peach hue with a peachy/beige undertone and is suitable for very fair to fair skin tones
- Unity is beige for light to medium light skin tones and perfect for those with an 'English Rose' complexion.
- Nurture is beige for fair to medium skin tones. Nurture is our most popular shade and suits almost all lighter skin tones.
- Patience is warm beige for medium skin tones. It is slightly darker than Nurture foundation but not as honey toned as Trust foundation.
- Trust has golden hues for medium to honey beige skin tones.
- Freedom has golden red hues for medium to dark beige skin tones. Perfect for tanned and light olive skin.
- Inspiration is a darker brown shade with yellow hues for dark skin. Suitable for very dark olive to yellow skin tones.
Mica (CI 77019) May contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); Ultramarines (CI 77007).